Are you tired of trying every method out there to make your career in
music take off and nothing works?
Are you frustrated because you keep hearing “NO” every time you try to make strides in the industry and you have no idea what you’re doing wrong?
Do you know you’re talented and you receive praise but you’re broke, struggling and still trying to figure out how to “make it” in the industry?
What if you could hear all the right steps from the music industry experts and finally “stop spinning” and make REAL progress with your career would you listen?
If so, you’re in the right place.
I’ve gathered together 15 of the most experienced, innovative and forward-thinking experts in music to share with you the TRUTH about creating a career in Today’s music industry.
It’s the REAL deal.
It’s a No Fluff, No BS…just honest and actionable steps straight from the leaders that stay on the cutting edge of what works and they KNOW what it takes to get there and you get it FOR FREE!
I am so proud to present to you:
Musician Marketing Expert, Author of “Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook”
“7 Secrets to Music
Promotion on a
Life & Wellness Expert
“How to prepare your mind & body for the challenges of
Celebrity Vocal Coach & New Music Business Mentor
“CARVING YOUR ARTIST PATH:
Discover who you truly are as a Musician”
Of Counsel at Dollinger,
Gonski & Grossman
“Music Copyright &
President, CD Baby
“The New Opportunities for Indie Musicians in Today’s Industry”
Social Media Expert, Founder of Cyber PR
“Why Becoming a Thought Leader is
Critical to Your
Success in Music”
Live Performance Expert, Founder of OnStage Success
that Monetize and
Magnetize your Live Show”
Musician, Roberta Flack Protege “From Indie Artist to Star: One musician’s story”
CEO & Founder, Section 101
“The Five Most Important Ways to Make Your Online Presence More Effective”
Marketing, CD Baby
“How to get the media talking about your
Life Coach & Musician
“3 Fastest Ways To Deal with Career
Let’s Face It,
You’re Doing It All”
Music Business Coach, Social Media Strategist, Founder of GoGirls Music
Using Twitter to help you get ahead in
Publicity Coach, Founder of S2 Groupe
“Get Known & Stand Out: The Fastest Ways to Become the Next Big Star”
Creative Coach, Marketing
Consultant, Founder of DIY Daily & Thorny Bleeder
“Everyone Just Wants to Have Their Links Clicked”
Jo-Ná A. Williams
Attorney, Business & Brand Expert, Founder of The Artist Empowerment Firm
“Top 3 Ways to Create Raving Fans and
Consistent Income Right Now”
Here’s some what you’ll learn from these INCREDIBLE experts:
- How to create an Explosive live performance and what it REALLY takes to get your fans in the seats!
- The Most EFFECTIVE strategies for building a brand that works FOR you, attracts major industry attention and a massive fan base!
- How one artist went from unknown to a major TV show, an endorsement deal with a 5 Million dollar company and a Kickstarter campaign worth over 20,000!
- How to build solid relationships with the media that leads to more publicity and exposure for your music.
- The thing every artist does that kills creativity and productivity instantly–and how to stop doing it for good.
- How to get started licensing your music and attract a publisher that leads to music revenue.
- The biggest thing that can hold you back from being successful in music and how to take care of it for good.
- How to ROCK social media and turn passive absorbers into raving PURCHASING fans.
- How to build solid revenue streams with your music that pay real money AND how to get your fans on-board to buy!
If you’re anything like I was when I first started, I wanted it. I wanted it bad but I had no idea the steps I needed to take to get there and no one to talk to about it. I wish I had this information when I was a new musician just starting my career.
But the truth is, It’s AWESOME that the music industry disintegrated.
Why? Well this is the first time in the history of music that you don’t HAVE to wait for record deal from a major label.
You don’t have to continue playing empty dive bars for pennies while wishing you were at Madison Square Garden.
You don’t have to continue spinning with no plan, no money and ultimately no career.
Struggling is a choice…
Now’s the time to rise up and create your OWN music industry, write your own rules and live your dream on YOUR terms.
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to FINALLY make it happen. Let’s do this!
Much Love & Empowerment,
Jo-Ná A. Williams, Esq.
P.S. My goal is end the exploitation of artists around the world by helping them finally live their dream of being successful musicians by teaching them how to be entrepreneurs that carve their own path.
My hope is that this summit not only inspires you but you take this information, apply it and allow it to fully revolutionize your career and change your life. You can’t do this alone and luckily with my help and the advice of my incredible colleagues you won’t have to. I know you’re ready. See you at the Summit!